Protiviti’s interns work with Protiviti’s clients, who are typically among the world’s leading companies. As an intern, you collaborate with the team to deliver client focused solutions for complex business problems that these organizations face. Experience tells us that our interns are our future leaders who we train to be both knowledgeable and deep in an area of expertise, but versatile having a broad range of capabilities and skill sets to solve today’s complex business problems.
That’s why we focus on developing interns across our business, providing a well-rounded experience so you gain knowledge in different industries, grow your technical capabilities, and gain leadership qualities that will ensure your future success. Furthermore, our interns attend activities throughout the experience that enables interaction with Protiviti employees at all levels. They also participate in social networking and community service initiatives, truly living our firm values during the internship, providing a rewarding experience both professionally and socially.
Our culture is grounded in empowerment, teamwork, and problem-solving. At all career levels, we encourage innovation, seeking your ideas and insights. Our people care about one another; they coach and guide; and they help each member of our team be their very best. Identical to our full-time employees, each intern is matched with a team of Protiviti employees who serve as mentoring contacts within our structured Advisor Program with roles of the Peer Advisor, Career Advisor and Executive Advisor.
Our culture is grounded in empowerment, teamwork, and problem-solving.
Live Something Different
Interns on our team participate in Liftoff with Protiviti, our award-winning onboarding hybrid-delivery experience. Then interns attend The Intern Challenge, an experiential case-based learning course that will help interns transition successfully into their role on the team. Intern learning and development does not stop there, throughout the duration of the summer, interns are exposed to design thinking workshops, solutions and industry hot topics, and educational webinars on tools that aid to the success of a future consultant.
Protiviti’s internship is an innovative experience designed to take one on a journey of immersion into our culture, while learning our business. Throughout the internship, individuals may work across a variety of industries and engage in internal initiatives, all of which fuel curiosity, uncover hidden strengths, and prepare for their career. Our North America based internship runs each summer between June and August. If your degree requires semester long internship experiences, please still apply as we do offer co-op eligible time frames.
Meaningful onboarding. Impactful training. Foundational learning. These experiences define Protiviti’s award winning internship – an experience that builds upon your skills and knowledge and enables you to thrive professionally.
How to Apply
Complete the Intern Application for your top location preference here.
Our applications are open on a rolling basis, and we are always looking for the next best set of interns to kick start their career at Protiviti.
The ideal participant possesses the following qualifications:
- Graduation Date: Applicants should be 6-12 months out from their final graduation date. Each intern is hired with the opportunity to receive full-time employment at the end of the internship, based on performance.
- Degree: Actively pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s in a relevant area of study (e.g. Accounting, Business Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or a similar academic discipline)
- Visa Status: Participants must meet work authorization requirements for entry level positions, and as such must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Locations: All North America market office locations. When applying here, please apply to your top choice location for a potential internship. We ask that all interns are a commutable distance from their assigned market office.
- Dates: June – August of each summer. We do have technical Co-Ops that run from June – December, should you be eligible for a Co-Op program based on your degree requirements.
Want to learn more about the client solutions available at Protiviti? Check out the links above for an overview of each of Protiviti’s Global Business Solutions. We also invite you to check out the industries we serve.