With constant changes in technology, empowering your people to utilize and advance their knowledge more rapidly is vital in today’s digital workplace. Microsoft’s new cloud service, Project Cortex, serves as your organization’s knowledge network in the Microsoft Cloud helping your people become more productive utilizing Microsoft applications they already know.
Project Cortex can help your organization automatically gain valuable insights by capturing content, extracting data, organizing information and building a knowledge network from the information you already have. This allows your organization to improve compliance policies, enhance productivity and leverage knowledge quickly and easily. The new cloud service uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automatically and intelligently process content so organizations can immediately start to turn that data into knowledge.
Microsoft’s Project Cortex can help your organization:
- Empower people with knowledge and expertise in everyday Office applications
- Automatically connect and organize knowledge across teams and systems
- Manage and protect content with AI
- Automatically and intelligently process content so organizations can immediately start to turn that data into knowledge
During this ’30 on Thursday’ webinar, Microsoft MVPs, Antonio Maio and Drew Madelung, will:
- Introduce Project Cortex
- Provide an overview of capabilities
- Discuss business use cases for Project Cortex
- Preview key functionalities of Project Cortex and how you will be able to use it in your organization