Today’s legal executives face a diverse and dynamic set of challenges. Protiviti Legal Consulting partners with legal executives and organizational leaders to manage more successfully legal, contract, compliance, technology, privacy, transactions, and investigation-related business challenges. Our team has experience working across a broad range of industries. Our specialized consulting services include deep expertise in litigation and compliance matters, project management, document review, and risk mitigation. Our Operations Center is available 24-hours-a-day to provide you with paper-based and electronic data solutions, supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and highly experienced staff. Alongside our consulting experts, this provides you robust and tailored end-to-end solutions across the discovery, compliance, records management, and privacy spectrum.
We pride ourselves on providing you choice in your projects, and in partnership with our parent company, Robert Half, we provide a complete range of consulting, managed solutions, and talent solutions to fit your needs nimbly and cost-effectively. We offer integrated legal project services, such as managed review, legal and compliance project resources, legal project management professionals, eDiscovery Services (Collection, Processing, and Hosting) with full technical support, project coordination, and project outsourcing. We provide advisory, project, and process improvement consulting for legal projects and workflows of corporate legal departments and law firms. We deliver services remotely, onsite or in our secure dedicated project spaces in North America. Through this wide range of capabilities, we can optimize your legal function, dramatically reducing cost while improving risk mitigation and business outcomes.
Our Legal Consulting Solutions
LITIGATION, INVESTIGATIONS & DISPUTES
- Managed Document Review
- Data Forensics & Electronic Discovery
- Fraud, Financial and Internal Investigation Support
- Hosting, Advanced Analytics, AI & Machine Learning
- Process Development & Standardization
- Discovery & Organization
- Review & Negotiation
- Data Extraction & Migration
LEGAL RISK & COMPLIANCE
- Department & Process Optimization
- Spend & Vendor Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental, Social & Governance
- State, Federal & Global Privacy Compliance
- Data Classifications, Inventories & Sharing Agreements
- Privacy by Design
- Cybersecurity Breaches & Incident Response
INFORMATION GOVERNANCE & MANAGED DATA
- Records Retention & Disposition
- Litigation Readiness & Legal Hold Management
- Digital Transformation
- Legal Process Automation
- Due Diligence
- Integration, Optimization & Post-Transaction Support
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Divestitures
- Antitrust & 2nd Request Support (HSR)
Global Operations Center
Our global operations center provides you with a complete secure and trusted solution for managing and analyzed documents and other assets.
- Hard Copy Solutions: Standardize your file handling with speed and confidentiality. We provide high-volume scanning and optical character recognition (OCR); document retention, inventories and disposition; and trial and deposition support.
- Hosting: Securely access your documents anytime, anywhere. We provide hundreds of terabytes of storage with the ability to scale as needed, secure public cloud infrastructure, language translation and broad customization based on your specific requirements.
- Data and Analytics: Find information and gain insights fast. Our solutions include early information assessments, advanced search techniques and concept clustering, artificial intelligence, machine learning, continuous active learning and predictive coding, and automated machine transcription of audio files.
- Project Management: Do things the right way and on budget. Our team provides project-to-process program management, detailed status reporting and a metric-driven approaches that leverage automation.
- Cloud Infrastructure and Operations Security Features: Security standards and compliance certifications for the data center include PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, GDPR, FIPS 140-2, NIST 800-171, HITRUST CSF and ISO 27017:2015. We are a SSAE 16 Type II SOC certified data center. All employees are provided regular security awareness training, background check upon hiring, and non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements. Our security controls are audited by a third-party.
Talent Solutions from Robert Half
Legal Consulting provides you access to a deep pool of specialized legal talent through our parent company, Robert Half. Robert Half’s staffing experts, combined with AI-based matching technology that incorporates decades of placement data, help build the right team with the right skills quickly.