Today’s Finance Priorities: 2019 Global Finance Trends Survey
Our recently released 2019 Finance Trends Survey Report shows that CFOs and finance executives are focused as much on strategic matters as operational issues. As new threats (e.g., cybersecurity and data breaches) and opportunities (e.g., the emergence of new talent management models and powerful new technologies) appear, organizations count on their CFOs and finance teams to drive behavioral changes needed to execute more, and increasingly strategic, finance priorities while improving their service to internal customers. Read the full report here.
In this webinar we will:
- Explore the survey key findings, which offer compelling evidence that CFOs are operating a more strategic mindset while prioritizing security, innovation, and customer service.
- Examine the importance of data governance and visualization as a major component to respond to increasing internal customer expectations and helping make better, more forward-looking decisions.
- Discuss the shift and impact of finance embracing emerging technologies (e.g., RPA and AI)
- Discover areas where CFOs are increasingly employing new, more flexible labor models to manage the workforce
Duration: 60 minutes
CPE: 1.2 credits
- Chris Wright, Protiviti Managing Director
- Matt McGivern, Protiviti Managing Director
- Shawn Seasongood, Protiviti Managing Director
- Ken Thomas, Protiviti Managing Director