New Lease Accounting Standard Tech Considerations
You're Invited to a Webinar
On February 25, 2016, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued its new lease accounting guidance in Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842). The amendments in ASU 2016-02 are effective for public business entities for fiscal years beginning after December 15, 2018, including interim periods within those fiscal years (i.e., January 1, 2019, for a calendar year entity).
You are invited to attend this overview of the lease account management tool marketplace before starting your journey, which will include both technical education and practical ideas for moving forward toward implementing this new standard and the important role technology plays in this transition.
- Describe the changes to current lease accounting practices
- Outline the challenges in manually identifying leases and if tools/technology are required for your organization
- Discuss current lease accounting tools in the marketplace
- Outline the process and associated methodology to select tools
- Articulate key factors that drive timelines of tool implementations
We hope you are able to attend this event.
CPE: 1 credit for qualifying attendees.
You can join this 60-minute webinar as per the following time zones on Thursday, November 30:
9 a.m. PT
10 a.m. MT
11 a.m. CT
12 p.m. ET
Questions? Contact Lark Scheierman at [email protected].