Streamline & Automate User Access in Oracle EBS Webinar
With new privacy regulations such as GDPR, and enhanced audit focus on application access, organizations are re-evaluating their access management processes to increase automation and improve monitoring controls.
Join this webinar to learn how to automate your Oracle EBS user access management processes, including how to:
- Identify opportunities for automation and quick wins
- Address key control gaps and areas of inefficiency
- Reduce the time to review user access rights
- Automate user access requests through self-service
- Automate granting, approving and removing of temporary access for IT users while maintaining the audit trail
- Improve audit efficiencies with relevant reporting to ensure completeness and accuracy
Feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues. We hope you can join us!
Martin Nash is a Director in Protiviti’s Enterprise Resource Planning Solution with over 12 years of consulting experience in a variety of industries. At Protiviti, Martin focuses on services geared towards assessing IT-related areas. Some of the areas that he has focused on are Project Risk Management, ERP Implementation and Optimization, General Computer Controls, and IT Audit.
Kevin is an Associate Director in the Atlanta, GA, office within the Enterprise Resource Planning Solution. He has experience performing business process and IT audits as they relate to external compliance in association with a financial statement audit, compliance with security and privacy regulation, and SAS 70 attestations and preparation.