IPO-Ready – Game Planning for a Public Offering
After a highly anticipated IPO, the market has warmed up and seems to be signaling other companies to jump in. Only prepared companies will be able to take full advantage of a potential open window.
Please join Protiviti and ICR for our webinar IPO-Ready – Game Planning for A Public Offering on Tuesday, April 4. This one-hour webinar is an educational forum to provide participants with insights on the capital markets, recent IPO lessons learned, the view from the CFO, IPO readiness considerations and developing an investor communication plan.
Our panelists will discuss:
- Capital markets update – current investment bank trends
- IPO readiness common challenges, must-haves for C-suite
- Current and future regulatory environments and the potential impact on your IPO
- Public offering lessons learned from a CFO
- Crafting a communications plan
Steve Hobbs, Managing Director, Protiviti
Norm Smagley, EVP and CFO, Gogo
Denise Garcia, Managing Director, ICR, Inc.
Tim Karman, Global Head of Internet Investment Banking, RBC Capital Markets