Improving Governance Through Digital Transformation,IL
Organizations have been managing Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) for years. However, for most, the focus has primarily been on risk and compliance and the use of technology to support those efforts. Now, digital transformation is shining a new light on Governance. Efforts to automate business processes and improve corporate information sharing and collaboration, offer an opportunity for organizations to commingle the structured risk and control taxonomies with less structured knowledge capital resident across various IT systems through “digital hubs”. These digital hubs can improve corporate governance, engage customers and suppliers, promote consistent delivery of your products and services, empower your people, and drive operational efficiency, all while improving Governance.
Your Concerns are Our Priority - Consider the following…
- Do you have to complete various activities or steps in multiple systems or spreadsheets to manage the processes that help govern you organization?
- Are your key corporate initiatives, policies, values etc. communicated via email and buried in your employees email inbox? Do they know where to find the information and understand how any changes affect their daily activities and organizational objectives?
- Do you ask your business line stakeholders to respond to organizational requests (e.g. corporate surveys, assessments, action plans) through multiple systems that don’t talk to each other?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, then join us at our Roundtable event!
Key digitalization themes we are seeing in the market place :
- Elements of the IT infrastructure that support digital transformation of business processes that affect GRC programs
- Initial ideas on how to mash up knowledge capital with traditional structured risk and control content
- Simple examples of how lines 1, 2 and 3 can share key information through a digital hub