The 4th edition CECL Congress looks to provide both an update on progress made towards final CECL implementation, and review the potential impacts thereafter. CECL continues to shake up the industry and divide opinion on interpretation and implementation variations and strategies. This intense and informative two-day Congress will bring financial institutions together to outline options, share methodologies and interpretations to align strategies and ultimately outcomes.
Join us at the Crowne Plaza Times Square to network with like-minded peers from global institutions through to community banks. Join interactive panel discussions, insightful presentations and extensive networking opportunities to move thinking from implementation options, through to CECL post-event impacts.
Use our discount code: 20PROTIVTI to receive a 20% discounted rate.
Key Qualitative Factor Framework Considerations for CECL
- The 9 regulatory factors in a CECL environment
- What will the Qualitative Reserve capture in a CECL process?
- Building a structured, transparent and replicable process
- Qualitative Factor Framework process and internal controls
- Size of the Qualitative Reserve under CECL vs. Incurred Loss Approach
- Validating the Qualitative Factor Framework
For more information on how Protiviti can help your organization with CECL, click here.