Six Pillars to Optimize Your Cloud
Going beyond cost optimization
With digital transformation remaining a top priority for organizations across industries, business and IT leaders around the world continue to work toward optimizing their value extraction of cloud-based technologies and infrastructure. While the myriad operational benefits may be well known, many businesses are learning that cloud optimization is a process of maturation that occurs over time. Organizations should expect to encounter five common challenges. And they should focus on six pillars to drive optimization successfully.
Various factors have caused organizations to rush into digital transformations without the necessary upskilling or cross-skilling efforts.
As the business migrates to the cloud, communication is key to ensuring everyone is on the same page and working efficiently toward that collective goal.
When the cloud environment is optimized, it can be leveraged to develop new revenue models, simplify processes, and enhance experiences both inside and outside of the organization.
Determining whether your cloud is truly optimized can be incredibly difficult without a clear assessment of current efforts, as well as a comprehensive roadmap for improvement. Through the utilization of our six pillars for success, Protiviti’s Cloud Solutions practice offers ongoing assessments of cloud optimization strategies and implementations, providing the feedback, tools and leading practices necessary to overcome common challenges and maximize the value of ongoing digital transformations. Our experts will help you assess your situation, develop a plan and implement a solution to extend the value of the cloud and drive cloud optimization.
Regardless of where you are on your cloud journey, Protiviti can help. Our experts have a wide range of experience in everything from accelerating deployments and integrating comprehensive cloud governance strategies to improving security postures and simplifying the accessibility of thousands of previously isolated resources.
Our cloud services include:
- Advisory: Define the strategy for governing and managing cloud operations.
- Security: Protect your most valuable data and successfully operate your business in the cloud through policy controls, architecture and automation.
- Transformation: Enable cloud solutions that fit the needs of cloud adoption teams, employee awareness of leading practices, and a thoughtful approach toward cloud transformation.
- Management: Ensure resource consistency, deployment acceleration, security and identity baselines, cost and performance optimization.
- Innovation: Encourage and identify opportunities for leading cloud practices, continual learning, growth, and use of the cloud and emerging technologies to drive organizational growth.
To learn more about Protiviti’s cloud solutions and how to realize the true value of digital transformation, contact us at [email protected].