Panel Will Also Include Microsoft and Ethisphere Executives Discussing How to Build, Monitor and Improve Corporate Culture
MENLO PARK, CA —
“Turning Corporate Culture Into a Competitive Advantage – It Starts With the People.” The following topics will be covered:
- What makes a great corporate culture and who is responsible for shaping it
- Strategies for measuring, monitoring and enhancing corporate culture
- How corporate culture affects productivity, recruiting and retention
- Tips for incorporating corporate culture into the hiring process
- Brian Christensen, Executive Vice President, Protiviti
- Chuck Edward, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Microsoft
- Paul McDonald, Senior Executive Director, Robert Half
- Erica Salmon Byrne, Executive Vice President, Ethisphere
Wednesday, April 25, at 11 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. CT / 2 p.m. ET
Register here: https://bit.ly/2qDi6v9.
This webinar counts for 1.2 units of continuing professional education (CPE) credit via the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy.*
- 1.2 units of CPE credit will be offered for this webinar (Field of study: Personnel/HR)
- Advanced preparation: None
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group internet-based
- Refund policy: Not applicable
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
About Robert Half
Celebrating its 70th anniversary, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a recognized leader in professional consulting and staffing services. The company has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide, and its divisional websites and blog can be accessed at roberthalf.com.
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and its independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, digital, legal, governance, risk and internal audit through its network of more than 85 offices in over 25 countries.
Named to the 2022 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti has served more than 80 percent of Fortune 100 and nearly 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.