Perry is a Managing Director with over 25 years helping the U.S. government, as well as aerospace, defense, and large global commercial companies, process and protect their data. Perry’s technical expertise includes cybersecurity control assessments with a variety of cybersecurity frameworks, policy development, and critical infrastructure incident response.
- Served as the Chief Operating Officer at Blue Canopy Group.
- Helped grow the cybersecurity, cloud and data analytics and technology managed services and led the sale to Jacobs Engineering.
- Formerly a Partner at KPMG and served in leadership roles at Avaya, Siebel and Oracle.
- Served as a Commissioned Officer in the US Army, Corps of Engineers.
- BS in Computer Science from Tulane University
- MBA from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State
Areas of Expertise
- Resiliency and IT diligence as part of mergers & acquisitions across private and public sectors
- Aerospace and Defense (GovCon)
- US Federal Government
- High Technology (Software)
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Association of Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Army Engineer Association (AEA)
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Reserve Officers Association (ROA)