Executive Vice President, Global Industry, Client Programs and Marketing
Pat is a Managing director with over 30 years of experience in providing audit and consulting services to companies in the financial services industry. Pat is a member of Protiviti’s Executive Team with responsibility for the Global Clients and Industry Programs. Pat’s experience includes leading internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing engagements, assisting companies with Sarbanes Oxley compliance, managing large, complex projects and litigation support. Pat also has experience with external audits.
- Large Financial Services Company: Served as Managing Director for the internal audit co-source arrangement, overseeing approximately 35,000 hours of work with reporting responsibility to Audit Committee.
- Large Bank: Managed a team of 30 people to reconstruct cash flow transactions for trust account activity. Project included reconciling activity to key bank records and developing a data base and repository to track transactions and reconciliations.
- Regional Bank: Responsible for outsourced internal audit services. Led the transformation of the internal audit function to a risk-based, process-focused function, using consistent methodology and tools across all internal audit personnel. Assisted with the development of an enterprise risk assessment process.
- Insurance Company: Assisted with development of risk assessment, audit universe and audit plan for a large personal lines insurance company.
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Audit Services
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Financial Services
- B.S. – Management, Purdue University