Krissy is a Managing Director and the practice lead for the Attack and Penetration team. Creator, builder, and leader of global businesses and highly effective teams, Krissy has nearly two decades of information security experience working with Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
- Re-built a small, disparate offensive security services practice into a global, industry recognized business boasting over 200 practitioners, and double-digit signings and revenue growth year-over-year, with strong Gross Profit.
- As Regional Leader of the Americas, managed a practice of 60+ penetration testers, managers, solution architects, and vulnerability management specialists. Responsibilities included: P&L, pipeline management, opportunity identification, creation of sales plays based on strategic routes to market, ensuring consistent delivery across the global organization, cross-brand collaboration to provide integrated solutions, identifying and developing third-party partnerships and technology alliances. Exceeded YoY financial growth, awarded “Best in Class” for employee engagement, and numerous service excellence awards.
- As Senior Offering Manager, partnered with global stakeholders to develop all aspects of launching a new business including the development of a business case, methodologies, pricing, costs analysis, seller enablement, and marketing collateral. Pitched and received funding from Investment Board to develop a secure portal for all communications/report delivery to Clients.
- Directed, integrated and coordinated the work of IT professionals in upgrading, standardizing and securing the IT infrastructure of U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
- Provided direction and oversight to ensure the success of numerous security projects worldwide
- Briefed and influenced government leaders and policy makers on critical information security threats and high visibility projects
- Streamlined skillsets and processes resulting in improved threat identification and remediation while reducing resources required to support the overall security program and infrastructure.
Areas of Expertise
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategic Business Planning & Development, Program Management
- Fortune 500
- Master of Business Administration, University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Colorado at Boulder
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), 2004
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), 2005
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), 2006