Christine is a Managing Director and leader of our Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things practices, and is responsible for technology innovation initiatives. She focuses on identifying emerging technology opportunities, developing innovation strategies, overseeing technology innovation and incorporating emerging technology capabilities into enterprise solutions, with a cross-industry focus.
She has spent over 15 years in technology consulting and applies her engineering background with advances in technology to unlock enterprise innovation. With over a decade of experience in AI-ML deployment, she has delivered hundreds of successful AI solutions, including many first-in-class AI-enabled applications. She has helped several Fortune 100 clients develop practical strategies for enterprise adoption of new and emerging technology, including the creation of capability-driven AI-enabled technology roadmaps. Passionate about enabling new technology and capabilities, she is experienced in identifying emerging technology opportunities, developing innovation strategies, and incorporating AI-ML capabilities into enterprise solutions. She is also an experienced public speaker, presenting several times a year in large forums such as technology and industry conferences.
- Defined the vision and program direction for emerging technology programs, establishing consensus and aligning objectives across various stakeholders and multiple lines of business.
- Established a framework and methodology for evaluating and prioritizing AI use case opportunities, including business case development and ROI calculations.
- Developed and delivered strategic roadmaps for adopting AI at scale for several Fortune 500 companies, incorporating perspectives from IT analysts to C-suite executives.
- Led ideation, “Art of the Possible”, and whiteboarding sessions to both establish the big vision as well as uncovering practical and tactical use cases for emerging technologies.
- Directed large-scale artificial intelligence deployments with early adopters, encompassing envisioning, strategy, deployment approach and solution implementation, resulting in millions of dollars of savings, revenue generation opportunities and thousands of hours saved.
- Orchestrated cross-functional metaverse strategy development.
- Guided metaverse solution development for next-generation manufacturing SOC, incorporating digital twin of the factory floor, VR-based alerting mechanism and collaborative troubleshooting and resolution.
- Collaborated with clients on opportunities to advance their next-generation metaverse related capabilities, including technologies such as AR-VR, digital twins, AI-ML, blockchain, Web3 and cryptocurrency.
- Solutioning of complex technology components to address customer challenges across multiple disciplines (process automation, data and analytics, AI, customer engagement, etc.).
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Generative AI and Large Language Models
- Emerging Technology and Innovation
- Strategy and Adoption Roadmaps
- Emerging Technology Business Case and ROI Development
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solution Development and Security
- Metaverse Applications (AR/MR/VR)
- Health Care (Provider and Payer)
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Columbia University
- BS, Engineering Physics, Taylor University
- English (Native)