Protiviti also previews a new automated technology solution for AML processes
MENLO PARK, CA – October 1, 2018
- Examining industry trends and current viable applications of robotic process automation (RPA); data analytics/visualization; and artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning to AML compliance programs
- Outlining practical considerations and necessary process enhancements when leveraging existing and new technologies
- Evaluating potential applications and viability of technologies such as blockchain and distributed ledger for use in transforming AML compliance programs
To see an example of AML compliance transformation in action, Protiviti will also showcase a newly developed AML KYC (Know Your Customer) technology that automates the required periodic review process in a centralized, interactive review platform.
- Managing Director Shaun Creegan - Risk & Compliance, Protiviti
- VP of Financial Crime Compliance Bob Kadel - Goldman Sachs
- Sr. VP & BSA Officer Myrna Olvera - East West Bank
- Sr. VP of Corporate Strategy & Global Business Development Phong Rock - Feedzai
For more information about AML, visit www.protiviti.com/AML.