Learn how to protect information assets from the key threats organizations face today
MENLO PARK, CA – October 3, 2018
- “Navigating the Evolving Cybersecurity and Privacy Regulatory Landscape” (Thurs., Oct. 4) – Presenters: Protiviti Managing Director Jeff Sanchez and Associate Director Diana Candela; Robert Half Legal Managing Director Joel Wuesthoff. Discover how to navigate the cybersecurity regulatory landscape, plan for a sustainable cybersecurity program, and eliminate the hurdles to achieving practical consumer protection momentum.
- “Establishing a Cybersecurity Program Office” (Thurs., Oct. 11) – Presenters: Protiviti Managing Directors Cal Slemp and Andrew Retrum. Learn about the current capabilities, effectiveness and maturity required to achieve your organization’s cybersecurity goals while promoting a security-first culture of continuous improvement.
- “Managing Cyber Risks in a Changing Marketplace” (Thurs., Oct. 18) – Presenters: Protiviti Managing Director Scott Laliberte; Protiviti Associate Director Vince Dasta; and ESI ThoughtLab Chief Executive and Founder Lou Celi. Explore the findings from The Cybersecurity Imperative, a global benchmark study by ESI ThoughtLab and Wall Street Journal Pro Cybersecurity and learn how continuous investment and improvement are critical to managing cyber risks.
- “Enhancing Your Cloud Security Strategy” (Thurs., Oct 25) – Presenters: Protiviti Managing Director Randy Armknecht and Manager Matt Farrar. Explore tools and strategies to help you effectively address security risks in the cloud.
Application Security Webinars
- “Securing Oracle ERP Cloud” (Tues., Oct. 9) – Presenters: Protiviti Associate Director Kevin McCreary and Senior Manager Matt Nease. Learn about the differences between On-Premises EBS and ERP Cloud security models; common risks; and best practices for ERP Cloud security design and risk management.
- “Securing SAP S/4HANA with GRC 12 & IAG” (Tues., Oct. 16) – Presenters: Protiviti Managing Director Aric Quinones and Associate Director Jay Gohil; SAP Senior Director Peter Creal. Explore what's new with SAP Access Control 12.0 and learn how to approach your security and GRC strategy in preparation for an S/4HANA migration.
- “Charting Your Information Protection Journey with Microsoft 365” (Tues., Oct. 23) – Presenters: Protiviti Associate Director Antonio Maio; Microsoft Program Manager Maithili Dandige. Learn how to jump-start your Office 365 compliance journey with recommended action plans for the most common compliance standards and begin charting an information protection strategy for your organization.
For more information about cybersecurity, please click here.