Panel Will Also Include Microsoft and Ethisphere Executives Discussing How to Build, Monitor and Improve Corporate Culture
MENLO PARK, CA —
- What makes a great corporate culture and who is responsible for shaping it
- Strategies for measuring, monitoring and enhancing corporate culture
- How corporate culture affects productivity, recruiting and retention
- Tips for incorporating corporate culture into the hiring process
- 1.2 units of CPE credit will be offered for this webinar (Field of study: Personnel/HR)
- Advanced preparation: None
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group internet-based
- Refund policy: Not applicable
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
About Robert Half
Celebrating its 70th anniversary, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a recognized leader in professional consulting and staffing services. The company has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide, and its divisional websites and blog can be accessed at roberthalf.com.