Natalie Fedyuk is a Managing Director within Protiviti’s Technology Consulting Practice. She is a member of Protiviti’s Global Cybersecurity and Privacy team. Natalie is a pragmatic, results oriented, and dynamic leader with over 20 years of diversified experience in cybersecurity and privacy, with focus on CISO program transformation and optimization, third-party security risk management, and cloud security transformation. Natalie leads the SWIFT Customer Security Programme service and most recently, partnered with a major financial sector trade association to design an Operational Resilience and global response simulation exercise.
- Advised on regulatory and industry changes impacting cybersecurity operations.
- Orchestrated digital transformation and modernization of cybersecurity organizations for numerous Fortune 500 clients.
- Oversaw cybersecurity posture analysis in support of M&A due diligence and spearheaded M&A integration activities for Life Science clients.
- Designed and implemented SWIFT Customer Security Programme and framework adoption.
- Led global financial services and life science clients in the design, content development, and implementation of Third-Party Risk Management programs with focus on IT risk, cybersecurity, and privacy.
- Third Party Security Risk Management service and innovation leader.
- Led regulatory response and remediation of Third-Party Risk Management program for a global financial services client. Responsible for preparing regulatory response, remediation schedule, and execution of the multi-year implementation plan.
- Designed global “TPRM as a Service” managed service and executed outsourcing of the TPRM program monitoring capabilities.
- Led global teams in conducting various TPRM, application, compliance, and risk assessments.
- Implemented Cyber GRC programs by designing operating models, content, and automation through leading GRC platforms.
- Led deployments of Endpoint Detection and Response platforms for ransomware protection, forensic analysis, and proactive threat hunting.
- Oversaw IT risk assessments, including identification, cataloging, and quantification of risks; designed controls and processes to reduce risks of unauthorized access or exposure to acceptable levels.
Areas of Expertise
- Cybersecurity Strategy
- Operational Resilience
- Cloud Security
- Regulatory Compliance
- Third Party Risk Management
- IT Risk Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Governance
- Financial Services (Banking & Insurance)
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Hospitality, Leisure and Travel
- B.S. Business Management, MIS & Finance. Babson College, 2003
Professional Memberships and Certifications