Creator, builder and leader of global businesses and highly effective teams, with nearly 2 decades of Information Security experience across all domains of security in support of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, working throughout numerous international locations. [Ethical] Hacker turned business leader = creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit driving the development of multi-million-dollar security practices for both the private and public sector.
- Re-built a small, disparate offensive security services practice into a global, industry recognized business boasting over 200 practitioners, and double-digit signings and revenue growth year-over-year, with strong Gross Profit.
- As Regional Leader of the Americas, managed a practice of 60+ penetration testers, managers, solution architects, and vulnerability management specialists. Responsibilities included: P&L, pipeline management, opportunity identification, creation of sales plays based on strategic routes to market, ensuring consistent delivery across the global organization, cross-brand collaboration to provide integrated solutions, identifying and developing third-party partnerships and technology alliances. Exceeded YoY financial growth, awarded “Best in Class” for employee engagement, and numerous service excellence awards.
- As Senior Offering Manager, partnered with global stakeholders to develop all aspects of launching a new business including the development of a business case, methodologies, pricing, costs analysis, seller enablement, and marketing collateral. Pitched and received funding from Investment Board to develop a secure portal for all communications/report delivery to Clients.
- Directed, integrated and coordinated the work of IT professionals in upgrading, standardizing and securing the IT infrastructure of U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
- Provided direction and oversight to ensure the success of numerous security projects worldwide
- Briefed and influenced government leaders and policy makers on critical information security threats and high visibility projects
- Streamlined skillsets and processes resulting in improved threat identification and remediation while reducing resources required to support the overall security program and infrastructure.
Areas of Expertise
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategic Business Planning & Development, Program Management
- Fortune 500
- Master of Business Administration, University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Colorado at Boulder
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), 2004
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), 2005
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), 2006