Technology and audit experts to discuss internal audit’s role in digital transformation and the digital assessment process
MENLO PARK, CA – January 3, 2018
Global consulting firm Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) will host a one-hour complimentary webinar about internal audit’s readiness to evaluate digital transformation initiatives. A forward-looking audit function should provide insight, oversight and foresight around current and future risks and controls related to the changing digital world. Because of this, internal audit must form an opinion on how effectively risks surrounding digitalization are being managed.
Webinar topics will include:
- The four elements of true digital transformation
- Emerging technologies enabling change and their impact on user expectations
- How digitalization is affecting the audit plan
- The skills internal auditors will need to provide proper oversight
- Protiviti’s digital maturity model and the next generation of internal audit
One CPE credit will be provided to eligible attendees of the live webinar.
Protiviti’s Executive Perspectives on Top Risks in 2018 is an additional resource for internal auditors and addresses the rapid speed of disruptive innovations and new technologies, as well as resistance to change.
Featured speakers from Protiviti’s Technology Consulting and Internal Audit and Financial Advisory practices:
- Managing Director Jonathan Wyatt
- Managing Director Andrew Struthers-Kennedy
- Managing Director Jeff Tecau
- Director Christine Fitzgerald
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Time: 9 a.m. PST/11 a.m. CST/Noon EST
To register, please click here.