Constantine leads Protiviti’s Regulatory & Compliance Analytics data science practice. As a member of Protiviti leadership team, Constantine is responsible for architecting and delivering Protiviti’s Risk, Fraud, and Compliance Analytics offerings. Constantine brings extensive experience across industries, and has held executive roles in Financial Services and Advisory ventures, having built robust risk, fraud management and analytic enterprise capabilities.
- Designing and delivering Protiviti’s Risk Analytics service offerings, developing talent capabilities, and go-to-market strategy. Shaping fraud & AML analytics innovation agenda, asset development, directing execution efforts to ensure clients are immunized against current threat vectors and emerging fraud vulnerabilities.
- Leading analytics engagements to combat complex risk typologies across domains: Rogue Trading, Market Abuse / Manipulation / Collusion, Financial Crime, Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption, Suspect Behavior Identification, Account Takeover, Insider Threat, Payment Fraud, Benefit Abuse, Tax Evasion, Insurance & Claims Fraud, Trust & Safety Risk, Cyber Resiliency / Security.
- Standing up robust trade surveillance, compliance, AML/KYC, and fraud analytic competencies for clients across industries in the private, government, and public sector domain, propellng their data science agenda forward.
- Developing innovative applications for detection of suspect behavior via deployment of advanced data science, machine learning, cognitive computing, natural language processing, audio signal processing, and text mining/forensics. Constructing interactive Business Intelligence / visualizations to interpret disparate datasets, delivering analytic-driven insights through digital story-telling.
- Providing thought leadership to Financial Firms, Government Agencies, and Academic Institutions as Subject Matter Expert on Fraud, Financial Crime, Regulatory, Compliance, and Misconduct issues, leading initiatives surrounding illicit behavior, anomaly detection, unauthorized trading, and market collusion.
- Directing off/on/near-shore teams in solutioning and managed service delivery under a globally distributed workforce environment. Constructing and delivering analytical Proof of Concepts, bringing swift realization of business value.
- Spearheading transformational analytics advisory engagements involving technology implementation, model development / validation, governance, strategy, and end-to-end delivery of advanced risk analytics solutions.
Areas of expertise
- Enterprise Risk Management - Market, Credit, Operational Risk
- Regulatory, Compliance, Legal, Reputational Risk Management
- Fraud & Fin Crime / AML Analytics
- Surveillance Data Science - Conduct Risk, Suspect Behavior, Market Abuse, Identity Assurance
- Entitlements / Benefits / Claims Abuse
- Payments Integrity, Platform Abuse
- Trust & Safety, Cyber & Security
- Financial Services - Capital Markets, Banking, Asset Management, Insurance
- Cross-industry - Products, Resources, Communication / Media / Technology, Health, Public Services, Government
- MBA in Finance, Stern School of Business, New York University
- BS in Applied Math and Statistics, Economics, University of Stony Brook
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- 3-time IP Patent Holder in AI & ML