Carol currently serves as Protiviti's Metro New York Office where she is responsible for the P&L, revenue growth and leading and retaining over 450 people. She was formally responsible for building Protiviti’s ERP Solutions Consulting Practice globally, including setting strategy, hiring and retaining talent with specific functional, technical, audit and consulting skill sets, developing internal training programs, building alliance relationships with strategic partners, developing repeatable methodologies for ERP Solutions.
She has over thirty five years of consulting experience helping clients their risks in a number of different technology and process areas. Carol is also a mentor with numerous people throughout her career. She is very passionate about retaining and promoting women in the workplace.
Carol has served numerous Global 1000, multi-national clients in both technology consulting and IT audit.
- Managed several projects focused on ERP implementation risks including planning, solution design, data conversion, testing, control design (including automated and Segregation of Duties controls), IT governance, organizational change management and stabilization. Areas of application focus include: SAP S/4 HANA, GRC Access Control/Process Control and Oracle.
- Managed large ERP implementation projects by working with System Integrator, Internal Audit, CFO organization and CIO organization focusing on designing appropriate Governance Models, system and manual controls within the business processes being implemented, segregation of duties and continuous monitoring solutions.
- Developed a number of Risk Management programs for a variety of clients, including facilitating risk assessment workshops and developing action plans to help enterprises manage their high risks and incorporating those risks into the internal audit plan.
- Managed and delivered integrated audits, including assessing business and IT risks and controls, designing audit strategies, design of relevant internal controls that effectively mitigate risk, audit software development and managing fieldwork.
- Managed many SOX and JSOX Compliance projects including: project management, documentation of processes and standards, identification and documentation of controls, test plan development, test plan execution, and remediation.
Areas of Expertise
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- SAP SOD and Configuration
- Internal Audit
- Consumer Products
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting 1983, State University of NY @ Oswego, Oswego NY
- Master of Science – Computer Science Management Information Systems 1987, Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Association (ISACA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- SAP Insider
- Project Management Institute
- SAP Services Partner