Bryan is a Managing Director with Protiviti’s Business Performance Improvement practice and is a core leader in the firm’s customer experience solutions. As an analytical, results-driven senior level global strategy and execution executive with over 20 years of experience working in and serving clients across industries, Bryan focuses on delivering exceptional results for his clients through his deep expertise in strategic initiatives and planning, quantitative and qualitative market evaluations, customer experience, project management, enterprise wide risk assessments and execution. Bryan has led projects across the financial services landscape, with significant experience with retirement and life insurance industries globally. Prior to joining Protiviti, Bryan held leadership positions in Strategy, Product and Investment and Asset Management at Prudential Financial. Earlier in his career he served clients across the multiple industries as a consultant with McKinsey & Company.
- Created customer journey maps and process flows for the U.S. credit cards business of a top regional banking group. Incorporated experience designs into differentiation strategy and aligned to required capabilities and operating framework.
- Led Billing customer experience strategic assessment for a national multi-line insurer, including target state operating model development, initiatives identification and prioritization, as well as road map development for implementation, including eDelivery capabilities assessment.
- Created strategic road map for the Chief Risk Office at multi line US Financial Services company to drive enterprise toward vision across multiple work streams designed to move organization up maturity curve, establish Risk as a competitive advantage, and capture the value of risk.
- Structured a new scalable business service delivery model for U.S. Retirement Services division of Top 10 global insurer to effectively and efficiently improve customer experience outcomes and deliver client consulting solutions to both employer and broker/advisor partners. Developed and executed client segmentation and tiered servicing approach, capacity models, and resource alignment.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive plan to launch a new Retirement business line for a global life insurance company that introduced more valuable retirement products to more than 600,000 teachers. Assessed market, evaluated opportunities, created a business plan and marketing position and customer journey mapping.
- Evaluated alignment and application of risk assessments and methodologies across Assurance functions (Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Audit) of large multi-line U.S. insurer to ensure consistency of identification and evaluation of risks, assessment methodologies, appetite frameworks and statements, and senior management and board level reporting.
- Business Performance Improvement
Areas of Expertise
- Customer Experience
- Strategic Planning and Assessments
- Operational Efficiency Improvement
- Cost Reduction
- Business Transformation
- Competitive Market Intelligence
- Project Management
- Financial Services – Retirement Services, Employee Benefits and Life / P&C, Asset/Investment Management
- B.A. – Dartmouth College
- M.B.A. – University of Michigan