Shinoy George is a Managing Director and the Security Operations and Managed Security Services (MSS) Practice Leader within Protiviti. He has over 20 years of technology consulting experience delivering cyber defense solutions, security options, forensics, and overseeing design and construction of client cybersecurity centers.
Shinoy is a global technology operating executive and trusted advisor with two decades of experience leading cybersecurity operations, creating world-class multidisciplinary teams, building digital platform initiatives and driving productivity and profitability from a multiyear strategic roadmap. He is highly skilled in directing consulting and MSS teams while remaining operationally astute in all dimensions of business-critical operations. His results-driven track record includes expanding Booz Allen’s managed services, establishing Big4’s cybersecurity managed services practice and the Cyber Center of Excellence, guiding forensic technology innovation and expansion, operating strategic partnerships from inception and exceeding revenue growth metrics.
- Chaired world-class development of all core infrastructure and operations for end-to-end cybersecurity services, forensic technology and eDiscovery managed document review services for hundreds of domestic and international G360 and F500 accounts.
- Cybersecurity Managed Program Strategy: Iteratively developed multi-year overall cybersecurity program strategies in partnership with key business, IT and risk stakeholders; built various practices that resulted in multi-year, multi-million-dollar revenue commitments.
Areas of expertise
- Cyber Fusion Centers
- Security Operations
- Managed Security Services
- Digital Transformation
- Program Management
- Power and Energy
- Financial Services
- B.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
Professional memberships & certifications
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)