Sharon is a Managing Director with Protiviti and leads Protiviti’s Technology Strategy and Advisory practice in Dallas. She has more than 25 years of experience in providing transformational services to a wide range of industries. Her specialty is assisting companies with technology-enabled business strategies with a focus on developing improved processes and leveraging technology to achieve business goals. Sharon’s prior experience includes 14 years at Big Four consulting firms and 12 years as a CIO at 7-Eleven, RadioShack, and FTS International.
- Led the transformation of a company across Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales and Operations. In this transformation, Sharon led the implementation of 15 modules of SAP in 14 months, across all significant business functions. As a result, Protiviti was awarded the Brandon Hall Excellence Gold Award for “Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Business Transformation Strategy”.
- Directed the development and execution of Business and Technology Strategic roadmaps for organizations in Retail, Energy, CPG, Food and Manufacturing industries. Successfully led the implementation of the roadmap initiatives across multi-year timeframes, delivering on significant financial and operational objectives.
- Conducted multiple transformation initiatives for Finance & Accounting functions, Sales & Marketing, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, supply chain, manufacturing, engineering, plan-to-post and hire-to-retire business functions for organizations; implemented enterprise-class technology solutions, including solutions from SAP, Oracle, Workday, Microsoft, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards,, and other off-the-shelf solutions.
Areas of Expertise
- Business & Technology Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture
- Custom Software Development
- Enterprise Applications
- Cloud Strategy & Implementation
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Divestitures
- Business Intelligence, Data Strategy, and Data Warehouse
- Digital Transformations & Omni-channel practices
- Financial Services
- MBA Finance
- B.A. Economics & French
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Society of Information Management
- English (Native)
- French (Fluent)
- Spanish (Basic Proficiency)