Scott is a Managing Director within Protiviti’s Technology Consulting group and leads the RegTech practice. Scott has over 20 years of experience implementing regulatory compliance solutions across the globe, spanning heavily regulated industries such as financial services and healthcare. He has developed analyst-recognized commercial compliance software and uses this product orientation to help clients assess the underpinning platform architecture that drives initial adoption as well as future extensibility. Scott is currently focused on helping clients adopt best-of-breed technology approaches that drive agile implementations and great user experience.
- Scott is currently leading multiple global compliance platform implementation projects related to ServiceNow, Archer, Refinitiv, Open Pages and AuditBoard.
- Scott led the agile implementation of a global regulatory management solution to drive automated quantitative scoring of inherent, residual and quality risk management across more than 1000 assessable units.
- Scott led the re-implementation of Refinitiv’s platform for a global Canadian bank’s previously stalled project that had cost the bank millions in investment.
Area of Expertise
- IT Consulting
- GRC Technology Advisory
- Business Process Automation and User Experience
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Consumer Products
- Technology & Media
- BS, Finance, University of Illinois
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)