Global Lead, Technology Strategy & Architecture
Samir is a founding member of Protiviti, with over 25 years’ technology consulting experience. He serves as the Global Lead of Protiviti’s Technology Strategy & Architecture segment, which partners with clients to increase the maturity of information technology capabilities with a specific focus on IT strategy and alignment, and IT target operating models. Samir’s experience ranges from start-up infrastructure design, including the implementation process and infrastructure management tools, to major enterprise strategy and IT transformation.
- Financial Software Company: Led the review and analysis of Client’s technology operations and architecture in support of further leveraging Cloud-based models. Benchmarked and assessed the maturity of key areas (Service Mgmt., IT Asset Mgmt., and AppDev) and developed plan to mature capabilities, architecture, and services in the form of a strategic roadmap for improvement. Implemented ServiceNow as new enabling technology.
- Energy Services Company: Led the delivery of an IT Strategy effort for the technology operations of a major energy service company. The project entailed an analysis and improvement of the client’s IT processes and IT infrastructure, as well as the design of Cloud and Hosting strategies to balance of the organization’s IT supply with its business IT demand, along with processes to improve control over the monitoring of IT project value delivery.
Areas of Expertise
- IT Strategy
- Managed Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- ITIL / IT Process Optimization
- Infrastructure / Cloud Modernization
- Financial Services
- Energy & Utilities
- Higher Education
- BBA – Management Information Systems, University of Houston
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Certified SAFe 5 Practitioner
- Certified ScrumMaster
- ITIL Practitioner – Release & Control