Enrico Ferretti has been with Protiviti since 2007 and is responsible for the Technology Consulting service line and the Telecommunication industry in Italy. Previously, Enrico gained more than ten years of professional experience in Accenture, where he held various responsibilities, until he was appointed Manager in 2002, and had the role of Subject Matter Expert for IT Security and Service Delivery services. and Assurance, as well as being a member of the Network Service Line. Enrico has developed significant skills in the Telecommunication industry, having collaborated with the main Italian and international operators.
During his professional experience Enrico has managed numerous projects relating to the topics of: Information & Cyber Security, IT Strategy & Organization, Change Management following important evolutions of information systems, Data Center Consolidation & Rationalization, IT Asset Management, IT Security & Risk Management, Service Delivery & Assurance, IT Assessment, Business Continuity & Crisis Management.
Management and Projects
- Information & Cyber Security Risk Assessment
- Information & Cyber Security Governance
- IT strategic planning
- IT outsourcing
- IT organization design & implementation
- Change management
- IT Risk Assessment
- sviluppo di business case per il lancio di nuovi prodotti o servizi basati su sistemi IT complessi
- progetti di IT Governance & Compliance (Cobit, Privacy, GDPR, ISO27011, PCI-DSS)
- Implementazione di piattaforme di IT Asset Management
- Due diligence della direzione IT department di un operatore Telco per la valutazione economico/finanziaria degli asset IT durante processi di M&A
- Project management ed implementazione di infrastrutture IT a seguito di processi di M&A
- Fraud Risk Assessment