Chris is a Managing Director in New York, leads Protiviti's global Finance Transformation and Transaction Services solutions, oversees Protiviti’s Supply Chain, Operations, People and Change practices, and serves on our global ESG steering committee. He is the firm-wide Managing Director of our Business Performance Improvement solution.
He has over thirty years of experience serving clients as an external auditor, including 6 years as a partner at two global accounting firms (Arthur Andersen and KPMG), and as an internal auditor and financial reporting risk consultant.
At Protiviti, Chris has provided significant assistance to companies working through transactions and restructurings, and experiencing restatements, regulatory inquiries, stock compensation and other financial investigations and difficulties in implementing new accounting pronouncements. Chris earned his Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Accounting from Franciscan University, a Master of Science degree in Organizational Leadership from Quinnipiac University and a Doctorate in Interdisciplinary Leadership from Creighton University.
Chris serves on the boards of several charitable, civic, educational and business organizations. His work in Financial Reporting Remediation and Compliance has also involved a significant commitment to public speaking and the development and delivery of internal and external training.
Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Reporting and Controls
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Consumer Products
- Media and Entertainment Service
- Financial Services
- Energy/Oil & Gas
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting Franciscan University
- Master of Science, Organizational Leadership, Quinnipiac University
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, New York State Society of CPAs
- Member, Local Director of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)