Bryan Comite is a Managing Director and leads Customer Experience Strategy within Protiviti Digital. With over 20 years of experience, he regularly partners with clients to solve complex challenges and connect to value across the end-to-end customer lifecycle through his expertise in developing customer journeys and experience strategy, voice of the customer program and platforms design and implementation, strategic initiatives and planning and execution and quantitative and qualitative market entry evaluations. Bryan has led projects across industries, with significant experience with banking, credit cards, retirement services, life insurance, retail and manufacturing. Previously at Protiviti, Bryan led the Operations Transformation and Improvement Segment.
Prior to joining Protiviti, Bryan held leadership positions in Strategy, Product and Investment and Asset Management at Prudential Financial. Earlier in his career he served clients as a consultant with McKinsey & Company.
- Created customer journey maps and process flows for the US credit cards business of a top regional banking group. Incorporated experience designs into differentiation strategy and aligned to required capabilities and operating framework.
- Execution of end-to-end multi-year member experiences strategy, prioritized initiatives identification, roadmap and execution, including digital transformation and agile approaches (SAFe), anchored to key pillars of reengineered operations, strengthened control environment and optimized member experiences for multi-line global enterprise operations team.
- Structured a new scalable business service delivery model for U.S. Retirement Services division of Top 10 global insurer to effectively and efficiently improve customer experience outcomes and deliver client consulting solutions to both employer and broker/advisor partners. Developed and executed client segmentation and tiered servicing approach, capacity models, and resource alignment.
Areas of Expertise
- Customer Experience
- Digital Experience Strategy
- Operational Efficiency Improvement
- Business Transformation / Target Operating Model Design and Implementation
- Strategic Planning and Assessments
- Competitive Market Intelligence
- Project/Program Management
- Financial Services – Banking, Retirement Services, Life / P&C, Asset/Investment Management
- Consumer Products and Services / Retail
- Technology and Digital
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- BA – Dartmouth College
- MBA – University of Michigan
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Luma Certified Practitioner