Patrick is a director in the Data Management and Advanced Analytics practice at Protiviti. Patrick has over 20 years of consulting experience having spent the last 15 years in data and analytics. Prior to joining Protiviti (formerly Decision First Technologies), Patrick co-founded Capricorn Consulting, an application development and consulting firm in Atlanta. Patrick has helped hundreds of companies successfully implement reporting and analytics throughout their organization.
- Online Reporting Integration: Assembled and led a 12-person team to implement integrated reporting and analytics for the web-based, client facing, application of a leading benefits enrollment management company. Educated client resources on various aspects of the solution and ensured a delivery that was on-time and under budget.
- In-Memory Data Warehouse Transition: Oversaw the move from a slow and outdated data warehouse to an in-memory solution. Patrick led a team of 3 developers who implemented new reports and dashboards for all areas of the organization providing more timely and accurate information to the business.
- Improved Sales & Forecasting Reporting: Integral in helping a leading wire and cable manufacturing company choose an in-memory data platform and enterprise business intelligence solution. Managed the development of a sales and forecasting solution that streamlined the forecasting process and, for the first time ever, allowed the business to compare actual sales to forecasted sales.
- Smart Meter Dashboard: Patrick led an engagement to build out a complete, customer-facing analytic dashboard that allowed utility companies to have unprecedented access to the alerts and information coming back from newly rolled out smart meters at both commercial and residential customers. Utility workers were able to identify tamper and other alerts that, combined with proper investigation, allowed for significant cost savings.
- Sales Dashboard: Utilized Protiviti’s FRA2ME methodology to gather requirements for a sales dashboard at a large beverage company. Oversaw the development team and delivered the solution on-time and under budget. The dashboard was well-received by the sales team and the Client commented that it was the smoothest rollout they had ever experienced.
Areas of Expertise
- Reporting & Analytics
- Cloud Analytics
- User Interface and Design
- Data Warehousing
- Data Governance
- Application Development
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Higher Education
- Bachelors of Science in Management Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certificate in Information Systems Georgia Institute of Technology
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Americas’ SAP Users’ Group