How is Protiviti different from other firms?
We help companies through their move to Oracle Cloud. Whether it’s ERP, EPM, HCM, or CX, Protiviti helps organisations re-engineer business processes to create a more adaptable environment for a successful transformation. Our certified professionals are here to help your organisation grow into your Oracle Cloud environment.
What’s Trending Now:
What is the Best Integrated Risk Management Solution for Oracle SaaS Customers?
Focus on the future state strategy and business goals
We support organisations exploring, implementing, or currently utilising Oracle solutions.
From developing a business case, selecting the appropriate modules and products, defining requirements and business processes, addressing risk and controls, implementation and project management support, on to providing custom integration services around critical implementation activities.
We help organisations focus on the future state strategy and business goals to be supported by Oracle solutions.
Our key Oracle solutions include:
The path to enable innovation and growth is through technology. We harness our knowledge of business transformation and Oracle solutions to drive change and meet organisational goals that:
- Establish realistic programme roadmaps, including project planning and readiness
- Align business transformation goals focused on efficiency and modernisation with the technology solution
- Support implementation activities end-to-end
The key to managing risks is through detailed planning. We leverage our risk mindset to avoid common implementation challenges to:
- Perform PMO or governance roles
- Operate key phases such as testing, data conversion, and operational readiness
- Execute project-focused assessments, providing an independent view into the implementation risk
The vision for a new technology solution starts here as we help you:
- Evaluate and select future-state solutions that consider size, cost, and risk appetite
- Streamline and standardise core business processes while adapting to system capabilities
- Eliminate manual dependencies via interfaces, customisations, and workflows
Transform FP&A functions through Enterprise Performance Management capabilities:
- Deliver the organisational strategy and metrics to provide proactive business advice
- Enhance modeling capabilities to produce predictive analytics and dashboards
- Integrate with internal and external sources for updated, accurate, and faster insights and analysis
Securing your data, ensuring users have the right access, and maintaining a high level of control require a focus on the design. A proper solution comes from:
- Design application security to eliminate excessive access and remediate SoD risks
- Design roles providing users with access aligning with their job responsibilities
- Establish security governance processes such as user administration, user access certification, and periodic SoD reviews
- Leverage available system configurations for an enhanced and reliable control environment
Strengthening your financial controls and managing security risks is critical in any organisation. We fulfill end-to-end IRM needs and help clients:
- Determine an appropriate technology solution that aligns with your application governance and risk strategy
- Automate ongoing security and transaction monitoring
- Conduct full-scale implementations—build, test, integrate and train
- Deliver SoD assessments as a service, analyse application security, and provide actionable mitigation recommendations