Martin is a Managing Director in Protiviti’s Business Application Solutions practice in Tampa, Florida. Martin is one of Protiviti’s firm-wide experts in Oracle security design, control optimisation, GRC, and project risk management. With over 20 years of experience, Martin helps clients manage business transformations with the implementation of technology solutions including Oracle and the surrounding ecosystem.
- Oracle Controls and GRC – Led a project to evaluate and remediate key segregation of duties (SoD) and security risks associated with a new Oracle Fusion deployment at consumer products company, including the redesign of security roles and the implementation of Oracle’s Risk Management Cloud solution to streamline and manage ongoing security matters.
- ERP Readiness – Performed Oracle Fusion Project Risk Readiness review using leading practices to provide Management with an independent perspective on project risks and advisory guidance on managing risk throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Oracle Upgrade – Led an Oracle EBS upgrade project, bringing the environment from 11i to R12.
Areas of Expertise
- Application Security Design
- Application Control Design and Optimisation
- Security Governance
- Project Risk Management
- IT Audit
- Consumer Product Goods
- Higher Education
- MS, Decision Information Systems, University of Florida
- BS, Finance and Management, University of Florida
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – ISACA