Europe Regional Managing Director
Jonathan Wyatt is a Managing Director in London and is responsible for our operations in Europe. Jonathan and has almost 30 years’ experience in Technology & Business consulting, helping organisation transform, embrace the latest technologies, whilst managing the risks that this brings. Jonathan has also had the opportunity to support many of his clients in audit and risk management roles.
Jonathan was a founding member of Protiviti in the UK was part of the UK Leadership team for almost 15 years, leading the Technology Consulting practice in UK and Europe. He subsequently took on the role of Global Head of Protiviti Digital, helping organisations transform for the future; managing the risks presented by disruptive innovation and exploring ways to embrace the opportunities presented by new and emerging technologies.
Jonathan has had the opportunity to work with many of the largest organisations, including many industry leaders, across a diverse range of industries. Jonathan also has significant experience working with much smaller organisations, including many dynamic fast-growing technology companies pre-IPO. Jonathan has experience working in Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Technology, Media, Energy and Utilities.
- Jonathan is a certified Design Thinking Facilitator and has significant experience helping clients explore new and emerging technologies as part of innovation programs. In this capacity Jonathan has helped a many of our clients, working with diverse operational teams, explore how new technologies can be used to transform the business. Areas of focus include Controls Automation, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Recognition, Machine Learning, Process Analytics, RPA, AI, Collaborative Working, Advanced Data Analytics and CX.
- Jonathan has significant experience helping organisations understand what it means to be a Customer Centric organisation. Jonathan has worked with business leaders to elevate Customer Experience teams, to put the customer at the heart of strategic decision making.
- Jonathan also has significant amounts of experience working in a Governance, Risk and Compliance capacity with some of the world’s largest organisations. Jonathan previously led Protiviti’s Technology Risk business globally helping organisations better understand and quantify risks associated with the use of technology, to enable business leaders to focus their attention and prioritise investments that will have a material impact on an organisations risk posture.
Areas of business:
- Digital Governance, Strategy & Execution
- Innovation as a Service
- Technology & Cyber Risk Management
- Change Management
- Next Generation Audit & Risk Management
- BA (Hons): Mathematics & Computation, University of Oxford
Professional Memberships & Certifications:
- Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (ISACA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- LUMA Certified Design Thinking Facilitator