Aric is a Managing Director in the Technology Consulting practice in Atlanta and leads the SAP Practice Protiviti. He is also the leader of Technology Consulting Practice for the East which covers areas including Data & Analytics, Cloud, Business Applications Solutions, Security & Privacy, Software Services, Technology Strategy & Operations, Intelligent Automation and more. For over 20 years, Aric has been helping clients manage business digital transformations with the implementation and maintenance of SAP and the surrounding ecosystem. He is one of Protiviti’s firm-wide experts in S/4, Central Finance, GRC, Security, Identity Management, RPA, Outsourcing, and Operations Management. Aric has presented at national webinars, SAP conferences, ASUG, ISACA, WISPUB, radio broadcasts and MISTI.
Extensive implementation experience in SAP ERP Implementations, SAP Program Management, Security Redesigns, and various SAP tools such as Access Control, Process Control, IAG, and CoStar. A sample of projects include:
- Managed over thirty (30) SAP implementations across R/3, ECC, S/4, CFIN, GRC, IAG, and CoStar that include multiple Global Fortune 500
- Performed risk consulting on ECC and Suite on HANA environments to design and test functional and technical control solutions in order to mitigate business and implementation risk. These engagements have included project risk management, business automated and manual control testing, data conversion testing, ITGC testing, GRC implementation, AVM implementation, security design & implementation and external audit support.
- Engagement Manager for over fifteen global SAP role redesign & GRC projects including multiple S/4HANA and Suite on HANA implementations. Project activities have included gathering the business requirements, designing and building the SAP roles and users with security and segregation of duty conflicts taken into consideration, facilitation of user acceptance testing, migrating to production, knowledge transfer, and supporting go-live.
- Presented at SAPInsider and ASUG on various topics including S/4, Central Finance, SAP Access Control, Security, Access Violation Management, SAP Process Control, eGRC, and continuous monitoring projects.
- Led multiple SAP configurable control diagnostics to identify automated controls being relied upon for the core business processes and recommended areas for increasing the reliance on automated controls.
- Completed multiple RPA implementations for digital transformation to streamline security, audit and controls programs
- Built a world-wide SAP BASIS team across India, Germany, US, Canada, and Singapore. The team responsible for all SAP Deep Level expertise for various companies as large as Fortune 100
- Effectively managed a senior technical staff up to 73 individuals across 17 cities, and 5 countries to support ECC, Business Warehouse/Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, XI, APO, ITS and Enterprise Portals (EP).