Guido is Managing Director, Global Power & Utilities sector leader and head of the Italian Risk & Sustainability practice in non financial institutions. Before joining Protiviti in 2004, Guido worked four years in the consulting practice of Deloitte focusing on corporate governance, risk assessment and relevant IPO at the Italian Stock Exchange projects for financial and manufacturing companies. Formerly, Guido has been consultant for an Italian-German consulting company working on strategic and financial plans.
- Performed and led several Enterprise Risk Management projects. In particular focusing on ERM methodology development and process set up, definition of risk appetite and risk management framework
- Development of risk tools and methodologies for specific risks (ex. commodity risk, county risk, counterparty risk, …)
- Review of the proprietary commodity trading and deal life cycle for several energy companies (corporate governance; process reengineering; segregation of duties; power of attorney; management accounting, compliance, etc.)
- Support energy clients on post merge approaches definition and support as PM integration project office & synergies identification
- Definition of a working capital model for an energy company sales department
- Design and development of a market abuse transaction monitoring software for commodities markets
- Significant professional experiences abroad: San Francisco, Tokyo, Barcelona and Caracas
- Spokesman at several courses and events on Internal control system, ERM, energy trading European regulation
- Risk Management
- Business Risk Consulting
- Energy & Utilities
- Products & Services
Education / Qualifications
- Master Degree in Economics at Bocconi University – Milan Italy
- Master in International Trade & Commerce at Berkeley University – CA. U.S.A.