Ghislaine is a managing director and leader in technology consulting and business performance improvement. She has over 20 years of applied experience across strategy, transformation, and delivery, guiding CIOs, CFOs, CDOs and CISOs in transformational initiatives that drive risk reduction and improvement in the use of technology to deliver business outcomes. Ghislaine assists clients seeking better ways to apply technology through process optimisation and automation, alongside a focus on data governance and privacy.
- Process improvement and cost reduction programs through automation: Ghislaine has led several financial process and finance function optimisation engagements (people, process, and technology) alongside automation programs for inefficient processes and improved control posture (e.g., BlackLine, UIPath).
- Fortune 500 APAC business transformation, system implementation and change management: Ghislaine led a multi-million-dollar corporate functions transformation for the APAC region of a global Fortune 500 company resulting in a new target operating model. Ghislaine led the change management for the resulting technology uplift program with the rollout, including Australia, Singapore, India, China, and Japan.
- Data governance assessment, strategy definition and implementation: Ghislaine has led major data governance and data quality programs comprising maturity assessments, data governance framework development, roadmap definition and implementation. This work has included delivering remediation initiatives to minimise data security risk and reduce potential reputational damage.
- Technology strategy: Ghislaine has led numerous consulting engagements at large corporates locally and internationally, developing their technology strategies.
- Automated controls uplift for an Australian bank: Ghislaine has led projects to deliver diagnostics over an Australian bank’s automated control process and provided advisory services to uplift maturity and consistency in control and control testing execution.
- Technology audit lead for an Australian bank: Ghislaine was the technology audit lead with oversight responsibility across a broad technology portfolio, including identity and access management, vulnerability and patch management, disaster recovery, change and release management, alongside CPS 231 material outsourcing and 3rd party risk management.
- More broadly, Ghislaine has led multiple IT assurance/ audit engagements across vendor management, data governance, data quality, technology risk management, cybersecurity, and ISO27001 reviews for large financial institutions both domestically and internationally, working in Indonesia, Singapore, Switzerland, and the UK.
- BlackLine award (for Protiviti for their work in the Asia Pacific region in automating and uplifting Finance functions)
- DEI award (for Protiviti for their work in Gender Equity)
- Speaker (Technology, Automation, Assurance and Data related events)
- Mentor (Stone and Chalk)
Areas of expertise
- Technology strategy and transformation
- Data governance and privacy
- Digital finance and automation
- Change management
- Financial services
- Technology and telecommunications
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Risk Management
Professional memberships and certifications
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner
- Change Management Qualification
- Member, Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Data Management Association (DAMA)