Over the past few months, we have written about digital transformation and the benefits of robotic process automation. So what’s the next step in the revolution? Process Mining – a smart big data technology that analyses and advises how to improve processes based on data generated in your organisation in real time.
How does your organisation detect and resolve harmful bottlenecks, costly inefficiencies and compliance issues? Have process owners paid attention to whether your organisation’s control environment is continuing to function effectively?
Process mining is the bridge between model-based process analysis and data-oriented analysis techniques. It supports the analysis of business processes using historical data from existing IT systems and presents a process map based on the data. This way, your real process and actual business rules can be discovered automatically, providing you with greater control and assurance that your organisation is in full compliance with regulatory requirements and delivering more insightful, timely information for decision-making.
Points of View
- Getting the Most from the Board-Management Risk Appetite Dialogue (Board Perspectives: Risk Oversight, Issue 108)
- Going Digital? Make Data Strategy a Priority
- Are You Ready for Disruptive Innovation?
- Blog posts from The Protiviti View https://blog.protiviti.com/
- Success Factor: The People Side of Digital Transformation
- Transforming AML Compliance with Technology
- Creating Business Value Through Effective Third-Party Risk Management Auditing
- Accenture PLC: A Mission to Continuously Rotate to “the New”