As you know, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be enforceable as law from 25 May 2018. On 12 April, Protiviti Singapore will host a seminar jointly with Microsoft and Straits Interactive on GDPR Readiness. Expert speakers on the topic will cover key aspects of GDPR compliance, including managing IT and operating systems, enterprise risk, as well as regulatory and reporting processes, to help our clients get ready for this regulation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your questions answered and learn what immediate steps need to be taken in order to be prepared by 25 May. Visit our GDPR readiness event page for more details on the event and to register.
Also in April, we warmly welcome Carol Beaumier, Senior Managing Director in Protiviti U.S.’ Risk & Compliance practice, APAC Financial Services practice lead, and a former regulator with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency at the U.S. Treasury Department, to Singapore. She will share insights from her work with firms around the world and her thoughts on the outlook for financial services in Asia at a breakfast event for our Financial Services Industry clients.
Points of View
- The Cyber Risk Oversight Challenge (Board Perspectives: Risk Oversight, Issue 101)
- A Risk-Informed Approach to Enterprise Risk Management (The Bulletin – Volume 6, Issue 10)
- 2018 Internal Audit Capabilities and Needs Survey: Analytics in Auditing is a Game Changer
- The latest blog posts from The Protiviti View:
- AI and the Digital Future of the Insurance Industry
- 2018 Audit Committee Agenda Continued: Corporate Culture
- Market Volatility: Is Your IPO Ready to Go?
Protiviti Around The World
- Protiviti Singapore presents complimentary GDPR Readiness Seminar, 12 April 2018
- Protiviti Singapore hosts Breakfast Roundtable for Financial Services Industry Clients, 18 April 2018
COSO Academy Update
- COSO Academy is Supporting Organisation of IIA Singapore’s 2018 Public Sector Internal Audit Conference, 18 to 19 April 2018
- COSO Internal Control Certificate Programme in Singapore, 7 to 9 May 2018
- Group Internal Audit at Insurance Australia Group (IAG) adds structure to Risk Culture Audits with a ‘Triage Approach’