Adam is a Managing Director in Protiviti's Melbourne practice and has significant experience in delivering internal audit, investigations and risk related services to a range of multinational organisations. He has also acted a Chief Audit Executive for a range of Australian Stock Exchange listed companies.
He currently serves as Protiviti’s Australian leader of Internal Audit services and is a member of the organisation’s global Internal Audit Leadership. Furthermore, Adam acts as Protiviti’s leader of services to Mining clients where he is a key member of the global Energy and Resources leadership team.
Adam has led a range of large-scale projects for Australian and multinational organisations across multiple jurisdictions working closely with our global teams across a variety of continents, languages and cultures. He also brings extensive executive management and board level interaction.
Adam has experience in the delivery of large scale multi-national projects and accounts where he has had to coordinate with multiple teams from national and international member firms. In particular, key aspects of the financial, operational and consulting based engagements he has led have included:
- Establishment of Internal Audit and/or Risk Management functions
- Completing Enterprise Wide Risk Assessments
- Audit plan establishment and resource prioritisation
- Fraud frameworks establishment and investigations
- Pre- and Post-Implementation project and system reviews
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Integrations
- Vendor and contract management
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- Remote location site based audits
- Project selection, prioritisation and management