Students and Graduates
Our recruiting process
Are you a student or recent graduate looking to join a collaborative global team? At Protiviti, we are passionate about helping emerging leaders begin their careers and gain invaluable experiences from day one.
If this sounds like you, you’re in luck! Here is a quick overview of how to get started in our recruiting process and a sense of what to expect throughout the hiring experience.
Our Graduate Recruiting Process
Our recruiting approach focuses on one thing: You! Throughout the process our goal is to get to know you so that we can better understand your suitability for a role within our organisation.
- We’ll be accepting applications from December through February.
- All rounds of interviews including Assessment Centres will be conducted in March and April.
- All offers will be made by May.
Step One: Online Application
Submit your resume, cover letter, and academic transcript. We strongly recommend your application includes all relevant details. You will be asked to answer a few questions in your application that will help us understand what you’re looking for in your career and what areas interest you the most.
Step Two: Telephone Interview
Once we receive your graduate application, your responses will be assessed and if successful, you will then be invited to participate in a short telephone interview. This will help us get to know you better.
Step Three: Assessment Centre
After your telephone interview, successful candidates will be invited to participate in our virtual assessment centre. This will allow us to get to know you and enable us to see how you interact with your potential colleagues. You will hear from, and meet, various people in the organisation including our Managing Director(s). You will also take part in a one-on-one interview, complete written case studies, and take part in a group scenario which includes a presentation.
Step Four: Final Interview
The final stage of this process is an in-person interview with the respective solution’s Managing Director.
Step Five: Offers Made
If you are successful to this stage, congratulations! Offers will be made to you in writing within one month of participation in our assessment centre.
Start your journey
We’re glad you’re here! As you look to learn more about Protiviti, navigate around the Students and Graduates page to gain insights from interns and entry-level hires. Ready to get started?
What to expect
When you apply for a role at Protiviti, we want you to feel empowered and informed every step of the way. Here’s what you can expect throughout the recruiting experience:
- Make a Connection — There are several ways you can connect and learn more about our roles. To learn more about our current global vacancies please review our country pages.
- Have a Conversation — The first step in the process is to learn more about the role and see if you are interested in taking the next step, which may include a mixture of formal or informal conversations with team members throughout the organisation.
- Learn More — Throughout the recruiting process, our goal is to continue a conversation that helps our team to learn more about you and your story, while also enabling you to learn more about the unique opportunity that Protiviti offers. We will ensure that all your questions are answered and that all your career and life ambitions are recognised as we go forward.
- The Choice is Yours — Regardless of whether you will be offered a position at Protiviti, you will be kept informed throughout the entire experience. We work hard to make sure there is transparency during the process, and that you are equipped with all the information to make the decision to join Protiviti!
Our challenge schools
Protiviti guides you each step of your journey. As an entry-level or intern hire, you'll enjoy on-boarding at one of our award-winning challenge schools. These experiences are designed to help you develop in ways that are personal and relevant to YOU, as well as provide you with the tools you need to be successful.
We believe that strong mentors create growth opportunities for both the individual they are coaching, as well as themselves. Our Advisors will support you as you grow within your role and beyond.
Protiviti supports diverse individual needs and interests through competitive benefits packages for all employees. Our benefits and rewards programmes help you to achieve your full potential in work and life. We are here for you through every experience and for the opportunities and challenges that you encounter along the way.
Our core values
Integrity means committing to do the right thing in all situations. This includes our relationships with our clients and with our colleagues, the way we ethically steward our company, and the ways in which we contribute to our communities. Discover how Protiviti demonstrates this core value, every day.
Inclusion means creating an equitable work environment where everyone can flourish. We succeed through teamwork, diversity and respect for each other. Discover how Protiviti demonstrates this core value, every day.
Innovation means we expect, value and deliver new ideas and approaches. We use a highly collaborative approach and the latest in tools and techniques to provide innovative solutions to our clients. Discover how Protiviti demonstrates this core value, every day.
Commitment to Success
We empower our people to drive the success of our clients and colleagues and to better our communities. We also celebrate our people’s individual and team successes as together we deliver excellence and make a positive impact on the world around us.