Vincent is Associate Director in the Technology Consulting and Internal Audit practice of Protiviti with 15+ years of experience in Information Security & Privacy, Security & IT Governance, Information Risk management and IT Audit & Control. Prior to joining Protiviti, he led a multinational Corporate Security department (CISO office) for South and Western Europe for one of the largest IT service Integrators in the world. Next to his security governance, risk management, audit and consulting work at Protiviti, Vincent also lectures at the University of Amsterdam within the Executive Program of Digital Auditing (EPDA) and the Executive Program of Internal Auditing (EMIA). Subject taught in these programs are on Information Technology, IT/Security Innovation and Cyber security.
• Has designed, implemented and managed multiple security governance programs for large international clients in the financial, manufacturing, retail, IT and healthcare sectors
• Reviewed, analysed and managed the security, privacy and liability aspects for multiple external vendors & supplier contracts at financial, retail and information technology organisations
• Has led a multinational Corporate Security department (CISO office) for South and Western Europe for one of the largest IT service Integrators in the world.
• Implemented Information Risk Governance & Management frameworks and controls based on established Industry standards including NIST CSF/ 800-53, ISO 27001/2, CSA CCM, COBIT, PCI DSS and ISF
• Executive Master in IT Auditing, University of Amsterdam (VU)
• Bachelor degree in communication management, InHolland University of Applied Sciences
• Intermediate vocational degree in computer sciences and electrical engineering
Professional Memberships & Certifications
• RE - Register EDP-auditor, Dutch institute of certified IT-auditors (NOREA)
• CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor (ISACA)