Protiviti is an international and independent advisory organization and is among the top consulting firms in risk and business consulting, and internal audit services. Our overall vision and mission is to be the most trusted global consulting firm that delivers confidence in a dynamic world. Protiviti has 8000+ employees worldwide with professionals in more than 85 offices across the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of the listed company Robert Half International.
Protiviti The Netherlands is located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam from where it serves appealing national and international clients across a wide variety of industries and sectors. The team of more than 80 employees is very diverse and includes many different nationalities. We are a team of ambitious, passionate professionals striving for best results. Working together is based on team spirit, professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit in an informal atmosphere. This culture is further reinforced by regular social events, join us to see for yourself!
Protiviti Netherlands has three main solutions:
- Technology Consulting
- Internal Audit and Financial Advisory
- Business Performance Improvement
Protiviti is providing Internal Audit services in the following ways:
- Strategic partnering: Internal Audit partners with outsource partner to manage and execute the IA function, sharing all knowledge, proprietary tools, methodologies, and training, as well as providing substantial amount of resources on a recurring, long-term basis.
- Recurring Co-Sourcing: Internal Audit department teams with outsource partner for resources on regular, ongoing basis, generally spanning multiple years.
- Single Audit, Director Model: Internal Audit Director manages internal audit function and reports
to CFO and Audit Committee. Director is responsible for implementing the internal audit plan using outsource partner resources to execute.
- Specialized Skills Arrangement: Internal Audit leverages specialized skills/ knowledge from outsource provider for specific projects. Examples: IT, Fraud, International, Self Assessment.
- Limited Consulting/Ad Hoc Projects: Ad hoc consulting: Work and execution of internal audit projects on an “as needed“ basis. Examples: transformation/ benchmarking, facilitation, IA training, quality assurance reviews, selected internal audits, loan of personnel.
For the execution of audits Protiviti applies the Protiviti Internal Audit Methodology which aligns with the IIA Standards & Professional Framework.
As the internal audit profession is continuously evolving, internal auditors need to acquire and master new areas of expertise, often related to emerging or re-emerging issues. Therefore, Protiviti developed and applies the Next Gen Internal audit strategy.
For the Function
For Internal Audit, Protiviti is currently strengthening and extending its Internal Audit team in The Netherlands. Therefore, we are looking for an Internal Auditor who helps us on Internal Audit projects. You will be working in a team of highly qualified professionals. You will become an expert and business partner for our clients in the field of Internal Audit. This means independently (or in a team of two employees) executing operational and compliance audit activities from planning to reporting.
- Good interpersonal and oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate at management level;
- Excellent analytical skills, research skills;
- The ability to quickly analyses processes and independently identify the risks for the organization in question;
- You enjoy being challenged with complex issues and processes;
- Interpret legislation and their impact on the concerned organization;
- Experience with the execution of a structured research;
- The ability to form an independent opinion about the effectiveness of internal control, while taking into account the type of organization (scale size);
- The ability to think out-of-the box in order to contribute to the development of internal audit functions;
- Eager to learn, energetic, loves to work in an environment without boundaries;
- Like to work in projects;
- 4-8 years of work experience;
- RA, RO, CIA or equivalent;
- Be prepared to follow an advanced course (e.g. professional certification); and
- Fluent Dutch and English, spoken and written.
We offer you a working environment which allows you to learn and provides the ability to independently perform audits in order to grow to a successive job level. In addition to good primary and secondary benefits, Protiviti offers you challenging projects and the opportunity to help build an entrepreneurial consulting firm that is part of a global consulting organization. Working at Protiviti means entrepreneurship within an international (knowledge) environment, flexibility, personal development and cooperation.
Would you like to receive more information or apply for a job?
For more information about this position, please contact Kim Boxum (T. +31(0)20-346.0400). Applications can be addressed to Kim Boxum, HR via [email protected] or Protiviti B.V., Gustav Mahlerlaan 32, 1082 MC, Amsterdam.