Fabrice is an Associate Director within the Paris office Internal Audit and Financial Advisory practice. His combination of head of internal and Senior Manager in external audit experience has enabled him to provide balanced and practical value-added solutions to his clients’ problems. He has 20 years of experience gained across diverse sectors including manufacturing, health Care, distribution, retail, consumer goods and services.
- Fabrice has deep and broad experience of working with a diverse range of clients to audit their Sarbanes Oxley compliance programs. Key responsibilities have included reviewing process documentation (narrative and flow charts), risk control matrix as well as evaluating design and operating effectiveness of identified controls and eventually explaining deficiencies to help in an effective remediation.
- As a former head of internal audit, Fabrice has significant practical experience of defining the Internal Audit strategy, developing plans, directing audit teams and ensuring a consistent quality in the work performed and reports issued.
- Fabrice has in-depth experience of auditing across many diverse industries working and managing engagements in several countries and across many cultures in Europe. He has considerable breadth and depth of establishing and reviewing internal controls systems across all business processes including finance, sales, production, marketing, distribution and Human Resources.
- Implementation of data analytics approach whilst a head of internal audit.
- Fabrice has been involved in the certification of Internal Audit Department of diverse large French and Moroccan companies according to the IIA standards, including interviewing senior executive stakeholders. This provides thorough knowledge of best practices for large internal audit department.
Areas of practice
- Internal Audit
- SOX Audit
- Internal Controls
- Financial Advisory
- Manufacturing / Distribution
- Industrial Products
- Health Care
- Consumer goods
- Financial Services (IA QAR review)
- Master’s degree in audit at Ecole Supérieure des Affaires, Grenoble (France)
- French (native)
- English (fluent)
- German (intermediate)