Nicolas is a multilingual Director within our Technology Consulting practice with over 10 years experience in complex technology portfolio and programme management, including solution design, strategy, stakeholder relationships and regulatory & technology change.
Nicolas has extensive international experience working throughout Europe in highly regulated industries, helping clients realise the benefits of implementing technology to support governance, strategy, risk management, internal control, compliance and internal audit. He is delivery focused and has extensive experience of working with a wide range of technology suppliers to solve business issues, support business transformation and maximise the strategic application of technology solutions.
Nicolas has worked with a variety of organisations across different industries including the financial services sector where he has run programmes across and within all major operating and support functions. Nicolas’s background has been in IT consulting, process design, programme management and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Nicolas supervised the design, development and implementation of multiple business solutions leveraging low-code technology like Microsoft Power Platform, Nintex or ServiceNow for clients across different industries (including Financial Services and Retail), to support client lifecycle management, IT control management, risk management and centralised reporting
- Nicolas was the programme manager for significant Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solution implementation projects for multiple global organisations in the UK and in Europe. As part of those engagements, Nicolas led teams to define requirements, implement and deploy the right GRC functionalities to enable internal control management, policy management, and operational risk management (consisting of risk assessment, KRI monitoring, incident tracking, action plan management and reporting)
- Designed and implemented a target operating model for business continuity, compliance and operational risk management for a major Italian Bank
- Designed and implemented a target operating model for the Internal Audit function of a major Italian Bank, including documentation and organisation of the risk and control framework, working paper and testing management, finding and recommendation management, and reporting
- Carried out the selection process of a GRC solution for a Swiss Luxury watchmaker, including needs assessment and requirements definition, listing of potential vendors, RFP materials preparation, decision criteria scorecard development, proposal receipt and review, proof-of-concept management, and final analysis and recommendation
Areas of Expertise
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Compliance (ISO 270001, COBIT)
- IT Architecture Design & Optimisation
- Agile Program Management
- Risk Assessment & Internal Controls
- Business Process automation
- Organisational Change Management
- Low-code technology (ServiceNow, Nintex, MS Power Platform)
- Financial Services
- Master of Engineering INSA University Lyon (France)
English, French, Italian and German