Roland Carandang is a Managing Director in our London office and Global Leader for Protiviti’s Digital Identity practice. This practice helps organisations ensure the right people (and things) have the right access at the right time. Its major domains are Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management and Authentication. The practice provides a full range of services from assessment to strategy & roadmap definition through to end-to-end service design and deployment, ongoing integration and technical support.
Roland has had the opportunity to deliver this range of services to several industry leading organisations. He also has a global role on innovation which has a significant influence in his approach to Digital Identity.
Roland has led the definition of several strategic roadmaps covering the full range of Identity and Access Management domains and disciplines. These projects have leveraged a rich set of assets and produced deliverables that have been quickly incorporated into products and business value.
- Roland has led the deployment of several Identity and Access Management services, based around leading IAM software platforms. Engagement models vary by client but the most complete and effective projects have included cross-functional partnerships with clients around Governance, Operating Model, Business Architecture, Technical Architecture and Data / Business Engagement.
- Roland is driving continuous improvement into our delivery approach. Recent highlights include the incorporation of Design Thinking and the AgilePM methodology into our delivery approach. This is driving a better project experience for our team and clients and project outcomes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Identity and Access Management
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Privileged Access Management
- Cyber Security Strategy and Architecture
- Innovation in Cyber Security
- Financial Services
- Consumer Products
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- BSc. Drexel University: Management of IS
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer
- AgilePM Practitioner
- LUMA Institute Certified Practitioner of Human-Centred Design