Philip is a Director in Protiviti’s London IT Consulting practice. He joined Protiviti in 2009, prior to which he worked for Arthur Andersen and Deloitte for 9 years.
Philip specialises in security and privacy, technology risk and IT process implementation, programme management and security transformation.
Philip leads the GDPR service offering in the UK, working closely as part of the global data privacy leadership.
Areas of Expertise
- GDPR and data privacy programmes
- IT & information risk management & governance
- Programme management/governance
- Information security transformation
- Internal audit
- Financial Services, Consumer Products, Hotels & Leisure
- BSc Management Sciences – University of Southampton
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- PRINCE2 (Foundation and practitioner)