Country Market Lead
Peter’s professional background focuses on defining and executing strategies for driving change and delivering value in transforming global clients’ business operations. He is a specialist in change management and operational transformation. His main emphasis is on minimising risk while maximising value in business operations. He helps clients manage change that has been driven by regulatory matters, changes to risk management and control frameworks and financial performance. He takes a particular interest in the people dimension and specialises in behavioural risk and culture change, as well as large scale programme delivery and programme assurance.
- For a Global Broker Designed a Comprehensive Target Operating Model for all UK areas with a clear vision of how, by moving to the new operating model, the business would achieve a robust business case with payback within three years to achieve a 5% improvement in EBIT. Revised processes, technology platform and organisation structure to enable growth without impact to business as usual.
- FS Regulation – Peter was responsible for a range of programme assurance engagements, covering many key regulatory themes (AIFMD, Consumer Credit, PSR, MiFID/MAR, IT Resilience, Information Security).
- Culture Change and Risk Culture – Peter specialises in behavioural risk and culture change as well as risk culture and the people dimensions of large-scale programme delivery and programme assurance.
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
- Performance Improvement
- Change Integration
- Programme Management
- Target Operating Model
- Programme assurance
- Culture Change management
- Merger integration and divestment support
pecialism in retail financial institutions specifically banking and insurance
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
MA Modern Languages Oxford