Nicolas is a multilingual Associate Director within our Technology Consulting practice with deep expertise in complex technology portfolio and programme management in highly regulated industries including solution design, strategy, stakeholder relationships and regulatory & technology change.
Nicolas has extensive international experience working throughout Europe helping clients realise the benefits of implementing technology to support governance, strategy, risk management, internal control, compliance and internal audit. He is delivery focused and has extensive experience of working with a wide range of technology suppliers to solve business issues, support business transformation and maximise the strategic application of technology solutions.
Nicolas has worked with a variety of organisations across different industries including the financial services sector where he has run programmes across and within all major operating and support functions. Nicolas’s background has been in IT consulting, process design and programme management.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programme management: Nicolas was the programme manager for significant GRC solution implementation for multiple leading financial institutions in the UK. As part of those engagements, Nicolas led teams to define requirements, implement and deploy the right GRC functionalities to enable operational risk management consisting of risk assessment, KRI monitoring, incident tracking, action plan management, and reporting
- Nicolas project managed the design, development and implementation of multiple technology solution leveraging the MS Power Platform for clients across different industries (including Financial Services and Retail). It included the design and development of MS SharePoint based solution with workflow automation using MS Power Automate to support IT control management and the definition of dashboarding for IT stakeholders
- Designed and managed the implementation of a GRC solution for internal control management for a major French Bank
- Designed and implemented a target operating model for business continuity, compliance and operational risk management for a major Italian Bank
- Designed and implemented a target operating model for the Internal Audit function of a major Italian Bank, including documentation and organization of the risk and control framework, working paper and testing management, finding and recommendation management, and reporting
- Carried out the selection process of a GRC solution for a Swiss Luxury watchmaker, including needs assessment and requirements definition, listing of potential vendors, RFP materials preparation, decision criteria scorecard development, proposal receipt and review, proof-of-concept management, and final analysis and recommendation
Areas of Expertise
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Compliance (ISO 270001, COBIT)
- IT Architecture Design & Optimization
- Agile Program Management
- Risk Assessment & Internal Controls
- Business Process automation
- Organizational Change Management
- Financial Services
- Master of Engineering INSA University Lyon (France)
- English, French, Italian and German